Top-Tips to Limit Data Loss
Call us: 01438 741718
If Your Hard Drive Fails, Knowing What to do Can Help You to Limit Data Loss…
For further details please click the links in the menu on the right-hand side of this screen
- Switch it OFF
- Do NOT install any data recovery software without expert advice
- Do NOT try freezing or heating your hard drive
- Do NOT tap, slap, bang, drop or otherwise physically abuse your device / drive!
- Do NOT open your disk drive
- Do NOT try to swap the circuit board from your ‘bad’ drive with one from a ‘good’ drive
- Do NOT let a friend attempt to recover your data!